Home

Strava FIT file export

Exporting Files from Garmin Connect - Strava Suppor

6 Free Fitness Tracking Apps Reviewed – Living Outside The Box

Tools to Merge Strava Activities, Manipulate GPS files, Add Timestamps to Route Files, Fix Heart Rate data and Repair incorrect Power Data, strip data fields, adjust GPS Times, shrink GPS file sizes and more! Combine / Repair FIT GPX or TCX Files . Add / Adjust Timestamps in FIT GPX or TCX Files. Upload to Strava via Email. Transfer from Garmin Connect to Strava. Free Apps for Garmin and. Der Export von eigenen Ausfahrten als.gpx Datei ist bei Strava problemlos direkt über die eigene Aufzeichnung möglich. Anders sieht es aus, wenn man die Aufzeichnungen von anderen Personen aus Strava heraus exportieren möchte. Oft ist dies der Fall, wenn man eine solche Strecke per GPS-Navigation nachfahren möchte If your device can export or record activities in GPX, TCX, or FIT format, and these files contain actual workout data, your device is compatible with Strava. Some devices have an easier process uploading to Strava than others. Strava has a publicly available API that hundreds of external developers use to integrate with Strava data

Select the correct file format to export the workout data. If heart rate isn't included or important, you can select .GPX format. Otherwise .FIT is a popular option. Choose how to send the file from your phone to your PC such as email. Download the file to your PC and upload to the 3rd party platforms accordingly

Combines GPS files into a single upload for STRAVA or GARMIN; Repairs Corrupted FIT Files; Overlay GPS tracks (inserting Heart Rate) or Concatenate files (GPS that shut off Upload Your FIT File to Strava or Other 3rd Party Site. Zwift saves your in-game activities in the industry-standard .fit file format. Learn how to upload and share your logged activities with third-party sites like Strava, Training Peaks, Today's Plan, Map My Run/Ride, Garmin Connect, and others. Log in to Zwift Companion. Android: Tap the menu button on the top-left ios: Tap More; Then. Exporting your activities from Strava - Either individually or as a bulk export. A handy feature for downloading everything you've ever uploaded to Strava in.. http://www.scarletfire.co.ukTutorial: How to export GPX data from any Strava ride.By default you can only export GPX data from your own rides, but there is a..

Exporting your Data and Bulk Export - Strava Suppor

You can export data from PowerCenter and import it into different platforms such as Garmin Connect, Strava, etc. The data is saved as a FIT file. Open PowerCenter on your computer. Select the calendar from the main page and select the run you want to export How to export ROX 10.0 training files from the SIGMA Data Center to 3rd party training apps and websites like Strava, Mapmy..., Training Peaks, etc. Make sure that you choose the .FIT file format. After your Zwift ride is over, you have the option of saving your ride to Zwift, saving and uploading your ride to Zwift + Strava, or discarding your ride data altogether. If you choose to Save or Save + Strava for that activity, Zwift will cache a copy of your ride data in .fit format (Flexible and Interoperable Data Transfer) for you

A quick how to on uploading a file from your Garmin Edge device to Strava Designed by athletes, for athletes, Strava's mobile app and website connect millions of runners and cyclists through the sports they love

Upload a GPX file or a Strava activity and convert it to an editable route Apple Watch to .FIT File Exporter: A super simple exporter to get files from Apple watch into standard .FIT file format. It's what I use for testing purposes. Note, RunGap also works well here if you want fancier stuff. Nike+ to GPX file exporter: Allows you to get data out of the Nike platform and to any site you want, such as Strava, etc Polar .GPX & .HRM combining tool to .TCX files. Newly attached to the original post is a ZIP file containing the original FIT file exported from Strava. It is 29 repetitions of a short hill climb, with the following statistics: Distance: 57.31 km Moving Time: 4:48:14 Elevation: 1,501 m Average Speed: 11.9 km/h Max Speed: 42.5 km/h Calories: 3,998 Elapsed Time: 7:32:57 Estimated Average Power: 207 w Energy Output: 3,586 kJ Not sure of which. To export a single workout, open the workout Quick View, click on the Files button and then when the file is shown, click on the link to download the file. Please note- the file will export in the same format as it was uploaded (a .fit file will be exported as a .fit file) I need to export old data from Garmin Connect to later import into Strava. Around 200 activities, so doing it one-by-one is not an option. So I need a way to bulk export. The only possibility I can find, is to export as xml. But Strava needs a FIT, GPX or TCX file. Please help me out here. Thanks, Peter. Reply Cancel Cancel; Top Replies. seilogramp 4 months ago +1 verified There are a few.

UPDATE 2020/07/13 Published 4.2.0_HR version, Added options to open with external app gpx and csv of HR data files after exporting. Google Fit working again. You can select field separator for csv files If you want to import your activities from Strava to Rouvy, there is a trick to export your own activity in its original file format that's similar to exporting a.TCX version. Simply add /export_tcx - without quotes - to the end of your activity page URL and if you need a.fit file, add /export_original These formats are widely supported in 3rd party services, such as Training Peaks and Strava. Export of multisport training sessions is available in GPX and TCX file formats. Go to Diary. Click a training session to open it. Click Export session at the bottom of the page. Choose whether you want to export a TCX file, CSV file, GPX file or one of the files as a zip package. Exporting the file as. Premium and Basic subscribers can set a notification distance in meters for an upcoming turn when exporting a TCX Course or FIT Course file. While viewing a route, go to the left panel and click the More button. Select Export as file from the menu that appears. Select the file type you want to download ; Make sure that the checkbox next to Notify before turn is selected. The default.

Exporting FIT and TCX Files from Garmin - Final Surge Blo

1. The option to download the .fit file of any activity synchronized with Suunto app is available in the upper right menu of the training. Go to your exercises (second icon on the lower access bar). Select whichever training you are interested in exporting the file from. Press the upper right menu (three-dotted line). Select to export as .FIT file
  2. file format that pretty much every platform I have come across can import
  3. It is true that you can export XLS or CSV files from your Fitbit Dashboard. However you can also export GPS data to a Training Center XML (TCX) file. TCX files display GPS data as activities and track heart rate, calories, and other data. You can upload TCX files to applications including Strava and Google Earth. To export GPS data

Video: Datenexport und Massenexport - Strava-Suppor

To export data for a different date range, use the time period filter on the left side panel before clicking the download button. After clicking on the Download button, a screen will pop up in the middle of the page where you can edit the filename and description of the data export. Then, click on the Save to Data button 3.. gpx bulk file export - You can also bulk export.gpx files from Strava. When logged into your Strava account you can click on your specific activities, under actions, you have the option to export that workout as a GPX file. Once you download the file that to your computer, find it and drag and drop it into your calendar in TrainingPeaks

UPDATE 2018/10/28 Added explanation of configuration options. Using this mod you can export your workouts to gpx/tcx files or upload them automatically to your Strava account. It is based on the official Mifit application with modifications that allow data extraction and import to other platforms Many cyclists synchronise their cycling data with Strava. This enables you to monitor your performance, compare yourself to other riders and analyze the data. But sometimes you want to get your activities out of the system. This little guide shows you how to export a full year of activities via the Strava API and transform the data into a handy excel sheet Taste bud-tingling recipes, get-fit-quick workouts, and expert advice are the basis of the iFit Blog. IFIT How to Export Your Workout Data. 50b42fb4688a9bc05500002a . READ TIME: 1 min. Share. We know that you may use other online fitness platforms to track your workouts (like Strava, TrainingPeaks, or MyFitnessPal). So we wanted to give you the ability to export your iFit workout data, in. Links to any already-exported rides on this site will remain active have been removed at my host's request as of Feb 2021. But if you need something that was here, don't hesitate to get in touch. But if you need something that was here, don't hesitate to get in touch TCX or FIT can also contain summary data, for the whole activity. eg the total time, distance, calories, device used, type of sport. Some of this is used by Strava, eg to display the device, or automatically select the activity type. TCX and GPX are both XML formats, which can be fairly inefficient in terms of file size. But this does mean they can be easily edited, eg in a text editor. FIT is a binary format, so is much smaller file size, typically about 1/10 of the size. File size is.

How to Export Strava Workout Data Scott Dawso

Combining Strava GPS (TCXGPXFIT) files, exporting GPX

Benefits of FIT files For Power Users, being able to export merged data in the FIT format is a big plus. FIT files can contain information such as total calories, total ascent, Training Stress Score, Training Effect, Normalized Power, Intensity Factor, Strokes, etc... The list of data that you can put into a FIT file is huge Your Activity History and .fit FilesThe Activity History feature allows you to see cumulative stats (levels, distance, days, pizza slices) for your Zwift act..

In addition to uploading the ride to STRAVA® or Komoot, you can access the fit file of your ride via email. To export a fit file: Go to My Rides and choose the ride. Tap the export icon in the upper right corner. This opens a new email window, from which you can send the fit file Go to your exercises (second icon on the lower access bar). Select whichever training you are interested in exporting the file from. Press the upper right menu (three-dotted line). Select to export as.FIT file Strava segments. I wasn't too keen on the Strava segment explorer functionality, so thought I'd build something myself. If you don't see many segments in your area, move the map around and more segments should appear. View segment statistics. Find; Filter; Legend; Cycling segments Running segments. Prefer popular segments Prefer nearer segments. Find a place Find segment by ID Find. Distance. Garmin Support Center is where you will find answers to frequently asked questions and resources to help with all of your Garmin products Head to the Strava dashboard, log in and head to the plus button in the top right. Click and choose Upload Activity and then choose File from the menu on the left. 5. Load your TCX file

Export von Strava Aufzeichungen als GPX Datei - wurzlwerk

Once an export to a new 3rd party application or file type is added, all new activities are also transferred to that application or your computer in the selected file type. Note : Files cannot be generated using the TomTom Sports mobile app. You can only generate files by connecting to TomTom Sports Connect on your computer Zunächst muss man sich auf der Website von Runtastic einloggen und im Menü den Punkt Export auswählen. Dort kann man eine aktuelle Export-Datei anfordern. Das kann ein wenig dauern, aber man erhält eine E-Mail, wenn die Datei zum Download bereit steht. Man kann diesen Export übrigens nur einmal pro Woche anfordern Es gibt im Edge unter Sports das File cycling.fit, in dem alle Fahrradinfomationen versteckt sein sollen. Kann man dies File mit welchem Werkzeug öffnen und editieren, denn ich würde gerne den Km Stand des Fahrrades ändern. ich gehe mal davon aus, dass es auch im Edge 1000 so ein File gibt, in dem die km Stände der AKtivitätesprofile enthalten sind, denn es wird bei einem neuem Edge 1000. I used the datamanagement link that you provided to make a request for my data to be exported. Hopefully it will be made available to me in TCX format that can then be imported into my Strava account. Cancel; Up 0 Down; Reply ; Verify Answer Cancel; 0 rperchonok over 2 years ago. I received an email entitled Your Gamin Data with a link to a zip file. It contains 351 fit files that are.

new file upload functions for Strava and TrainingPeaks; improved Workout Editor; improved HRM file import Fixed some date issues in import / export of HRM files; Improved compatibility with Hammerhead Karoo .fit files Optimized GPS distance calculation; Export as Sigma SLF file implemented; Increased compatibility between Wahoo Elemnt .fit files and Garmin Connect; New Import option: Large. All new Garmin watches create FIT files and this is the most preferable file format as it contains more data than other types of files. To download the FIT file, click on the Export Original option. This will allow you to download the original FIT file from your device in a zipped format. You will then need to un-zip the file before uploading the FIT file to Final Surge Strava will show between 30-40 seconds less for first km compared to what the watch shows, or what you can see in Mi Fit or Notify. When I export activity to tcx file, I see that first tracking points, aproximately first 200-300 meters, always has same time stamp, and that is causing problems in Strava

How to get your Activities to Strava - Strava Suppor

1. Download GPX file from Strava activity. Strava GPX downloader offered by Alexander Myadzel (41) 30,000+ users. Overview. Download GPX file from Strava activity . Download GPX file from Strava activity including latitude, longitude, and altitude, heart rate, cadence and temperature data (if they exist in the activity log). Just into your basic (not premium) account and download any.
  2. Select whichever training you are interested in exporting the file from. Press the upper right menu (three-dotted line). Select the Download FIT file in the dropdown menu. If you haven't already, allow Suunto to access photos, media and files on your device and then the download will start. The file will be ready and available in your files
  3. Connect) and upload to Strava, the elevation gain is no longer the same as recorded by the device (Gar
  4. Picks up your NRC run data and exports it to Strava. Sync is automatic and you can import data as well as export it. The design is nice, it is simple yet effective and navigation is simple. The app is free but does contain in-app purchases. The purchases are Swag Bags and I haven't bought one yet so don't know much about them. They aren't necessary for using the app though. Both of these.
  5. Connect website dashboard. Open the Activities page. Select an activity and you should see a link.

How to export workout data from COROS and manually upload

1. 2020-01-21 Chris: Hi. I love your Strava app. I use the excel export on a regular basis and for my needs; 2020-01-19 Mike: Great program. Many thanks! This means a lot to me, and I am sure a lot of other people. Have a great year! 2020-01-07 Ben: Awesome set of tools, love all the data! 2019-12-30 Jon: Your strava import/export site is.
  2. Connect, Endomondo and Runkeeper. It's more work as you have to export them from HealthFit into a 3rd party storage app like Dropbox and then import it into one of those apps. But if you like those.
  3. Strava is the most favorite app for fitness junkies, cyclists, and runners. If you have an Amazfit Bip smartwatch, you can sync the activities with Strava and post them automatically. In this article, we will take a look at how to sync Amazfit Bip and Bip S data with the Strava app
  4. Click the button Export Data to complete the export process. 5. Individual GPX activity files, along with master CSV files for cardio activities, measurements, strength training and sleep, will be available for direct download on that same page with a Download Now! button. 6. Click on Download Now! and you will have all your files saved directly to your computer. Note: The export process.
  5. Import the GPX file to Strava that you've just exported from gotoes.org and edit the file settings as appropriate, ie. Activity Type, Ride Type, add a Title & Description then select Save & View. Activity Type, Ride Type, add a Title & Description then select Save & View
  6. Edge 500 range only works with TCX files, but other Gar
  7. Continue reading Fit File Exports - Your Link To Strava, MapMyFitness, and Others. FAQ. Can I export my swims to other services? Swim.com currently supports HealthKit integration for Apple Watch as well as all other workouts uploaded through the Swim.com app for Continue reading Can I export my swims to other services? Swim.com is the world's most advanced swim workout and training.

Combine FIT, GPX, CSV or TCX files for Garmin or Strava

From memory (I haven't used the Rotor App to record a ride for a while) the workout saves as a .CSV whereas the Ride records as a .FIT file, ready for export to TP, Garmin Connect or Strava. I used to use a free third party converter for .CSV to .FIT files, which worked OK How To Export Activity From Amazfit BIP To Strava Using MiFit by Senior Editor. SHARE: Senior Editor. Related articles. Featured October 14, 2020 0 Amazfit GTS 2 Mini, Amazfit Pop, and Amazfit London smartwatch details start appearing as Huami tools up to add to its extensive lineup by Senior Editor. Details of three devices from Huami's Amazfit range have been leaked. The wearables are. Today I've completed my first interval run with my new Versa 3, with GPS on. The run recorded without a problem and appears in the app and on the dashboard, but it has not synced with Strava and I am unable to export the exercise as a .tcx file to manually upload it, I receive an error The activity tcx file could not be downloaded. We are looking into this issue. I have done a quick google search and notice that this seems to have been an issue for up to three years - could you please let. We are looking into the issue'. If I try to export the activity from my phone's Fitbit app, it downloads but gives an error on Strava, 'Unrecognized file type', which makes me think the activity file is corrupt completely. I don't get either error message on previous runs/interval workouts, just the one I did today Go to Strava and find the Segment you want to export. You can find Segments via the Segment Explorer / Segment Search or in the Segment section of one of your rides. Go to the Segment Details Screen and copy the URL of the Segment

Uploading Your .Fit File to Strava & 3rd Party Apps Zwif

Use export original. This will download a zip file that contains the FIT file that should be acceptable to strava. Then you can copy the fit file or extract the zip file to make it readable by strava. I do this almost daily Import and Export R-R (HRV) values Upload your files to Garmin Connect, Strava TrainingPeaks etc. with ONE click Merge multiple files (helpful, if you recorded an activity with two training devices and would like to combine the recorded data into one file) Convert courses (FIT) into activities (FIT, TCX, HRM) and activities into course If you really want to bulk export your files for safekeeping, then I recommend this script: https://github.com/pe-st/garmin-connect-export You'll need a computer as it's a python script, but it allows bulk export of all your activities to FIT (original), GPX or TCX What we're looking for here is a way to download and export data. Look for the Download your data box, and click the create archive option underneath it. Once you do that you'll be presented with a list of Google services. They all have green sliders next to them Exporting GPS data is very easy and does not require great knowledge, but the fundamental prerequisite is the presence of root permissions on the Android device in which we installed the Mi Fit app. You can share your created GPX file with Strava etc. applications. The GPX format is an open license file that allows the transfer of GPS data to different devices. A GPX file contains the route, the points of interest and the activities carried out during a sports session and is compatible with.

Strava Insights // Exporting your Data and Bulk Export

1. Click on Import Data to upload a zip file. This feature is in beta testing. This portal only supports .zip files archived from a FIT file to be uploaded. You can archive one or multiple .FIT files. After the import, log out and log back in to your COROS app. Then you will see the imported data. Data deleted from the COROS account can't be added back
  2. I would like a way to export individual activities from the Withings Healthmate web client using a standard activity file format like .gpx, .tcx or .fit. This will make it possible for me to import these activities to other activity tracking applications like Endomondo, where I compete with friends using the activity tracking data. Comments 20 comments. Please sign in to leave a comment. Sort.
  3. 3. Select the Apps tab and scroll down to File Sharing. 4. Select MySports. 5. The ttbin files are listed on the right hand side. 6. Right-click (Mac: ctrl-click) a file to copy it and save it to your computer Android Devices: In Android, the ttbin files are stored on the internal SD in (/sdcard/TomTom_MySports/[serial number of watch]/workouts/uploaded/). Copy them to your compute

How to export a GPX file from any ride on Strava - YouTub

1. Option Export as FIT file using FIT file definition 1.0 added Options Export to MS Access Database and Export to MS Excel document added AutoCompact option of MS Access enabled-> cached data will be removed and file size will be reduced when the tool is close
  2. From one of your maps: Log in to your account via desktop or laptop computer. In the top bar, hover over 'Plan' and select 'Maps'. Click on the map you wish to download. Click the overflow menu (three dots) above the title and select 'Download Map'
  3. That is, only data that has been generated with an apple watch in the Strava app will be sent to Apple Health. All others are blocked. But, I have found that an ios app can sync fit files to other apps. The program called HealthFit App and it already allows data from other platforms such as Komoot, Ride with GPS, etc to be synced with Apple Health. It is possible now to take trainerroad fit files (backed up into dropbox), have the HealthFit App import the file, and then upload the data to.
  4. FIT Converter,the only windows GUI for creating FIT Files from GPX/TCX & converting FIT files to GPX/TCX/CSV/KML . Add and edit your own course points.It graphically displays & exports all essential data contained in a FIT file and shows breakdown of code
  5. This is a one-way data push, meaning Swim.com will send lap swim data to Strava, but Strava will not send lap swim data to Swim.com. Older lap swims in your Swim.com feed prior to making the connection will not push and if you wish to export this data you will need to do so manually (see below). Open water swims or other types of activities (cross-training) in your Swim.com feed will not sync.
Fitbit GPS vs Connected GPS: how to use GPS on your Fitbit

How do I export a FIT file from PowerCenter? - Stry

Now we had everything to construct out correct fit file. I noticed that GoldenCheetah (https://github.com/GoldenCheetah/GoldenCheetah/) supports file import and export of csv and fit files. After initially failing to import a valid file I exported another run to see what fields GC wanted to be populated and in which way The good news it that we've fixed the manual export of .fit files from Swim.com to Strava (and other services that accept .fit files). Right now there is no API for automatic transfer of files out of the Swim.com system to sites like Strava, MapMyFitness, etc. and this is not currently in our development calendar (see reasons in the posting above). To manually export a .fit file from Swim. Go the Settings page (click the gear icon on the top right) and press the 'Try again' button to re-upload the files. You can also always just export a fit file from MySports and then manually import it into the site of your choice. They all allow for manual importing Routes can also be exported individually, but they will not contain time-series data. To export a route, go to your routes list on our website and select a route from the list. Once on the Route Details page, look for a box on the right labeled Route Info. Inside there is an option to export your route as a .gpx or .kml file Only workouts with stroke data (such as those done using ErgData) If your platform of choice is not currently supported, it's also now possible to export workouts with stroke data as either a TCX or FIT file. These can then be uploaded manually to other platforms such as Garmin Connect. These integrations are still in an early phase, so if you have any feedback, or if there are any other.

Exporting to Strava & Mapmy - YouTub

Go to your Diary (second icon on the lower access bar) and on the Training view. Select whichever training you are interested in exporting the file from. Press the upper right menu (three-dotted line). Select the Download FIT file in the dropdown menu Go to your exercises (second icon on the lower access bar). Select whichever training you are interested in exporting the file from. Press the upper right menu (three-dotted line). Select to export as.FIT file Anything that supports .FIT file courses will work, and the line in the sand there seems to be since roughly 2009. So for example, I never used the old app anyway, I just exported the gpx file from strava and put it in the newfiles folder. Reply. Andrew. May 15, 2020 at 12:31 pm #128. I noticed an oddity with deleting imported routes out of the garmin connect app. Those routes imported.

Zwift Community KB How can I download my ride data to

Click the Select Files button to bring up the file explorer. Select the files you wish to upload: GPX, TCX, KML, KMZ, or FIT files are all accepted. You can select multiple files at once by holding Control (Windows) or Command (OS X) and clicking on multiple files. Hit OK to begin the upload. If you forgot to record your ride, you can still add it manually by clicking Add. Manual Upload from. What it will do. When you connect Fitbit and Strava, your Fitbit activities will automatically show up on Strava for all your friends to see. Additionally, runs and rides tracked via Strava will automatically contribute to your Fitbit all day stats like calories and active minute Sports Lib. A Library for processing GPX, TCX, FIT and JSON files from services such as Strava, Movescount, Garmin, Polar etc. About. Sports Lib tries to achieve a common domain model and lib for sport activity formats such as GPX, TCX, FIT and other popular formats

NekoFever

This article explains how to import a Strava activity as a Route into the Dashboard. If you try to use a Strava Activity URL and import... Help Articles Community Submit a request Dashboard Sign in. Hammerhead; Dashboard; Import and Export; Articles in this section. Downloading a FIT file from the Dashboard; Downloading a GPX file from the Dashboard; Syncing Routes from Third-Party websites. The track will be exported as a GPX file and saved on your device, you can then import it for example in the app of another device that supports these files. Voice navigation as well as the komoot map are not part of these files, they are only available via our app. Importing an external Tour . You have the option to import the GPX file as a planned or completed Tour. Importing it as a planned. Upload all the files in batches of 100 at once (Strava API limits). Exporting activities data as .gpx files. I used endomondo-api-handler library to export all my data. My code is a simple node.js project with 2 files: Save them on your local disk, e.g. in the exporter directory, replacing YOUR_ENDOMONDO_EMAIL and YOUR_ENDOMONDO_PASSWORD with your credentials. Also, create gpx directory inside. Open up the Suunto App on your phone and select the run you want to export. Select the three vertical dots on the top right, and select Download FIT file. This will save the FIT file to your phone (typically, the file will be stored in the download folder on your phone). You then need to transfer that FIT file to your computer. There are many. Das Fenster Strava bestätigen wird geöffnet. Klicke auf OK. Melde dich bei Strava an. Die Autorisierungsseite wird geöffnet. Klicke auf Autorisieren.  Der Browser kehrt zu Polar Flow zurück und Konto verbunden! wird angezeigt. Du kannst mehrere Polar Flow Konten mit einem Strava Konto verknüpfen. Trennen von Polar Flow und Strava Konten. Wenn du Polar Flow und Strava trennen möchtest. FitToStrava - Fitbit to Strava, syncronize Fitbit Non GPS Activities to Strava. FitToStrava - Fitbit to Strava join your data. Login with Fitbit. About FitToStrava app . Through the FitToStrava app, you can sync your tracker and retrieve your activites. The app FitToStrava allows you to connect to your Fitbit account and get your daily activities. You can: Get detailed heartrate data from.

• ArenaNet Support hotline.
  • AURES Kassensysteme.
  • Dragon boat festival deutsch.
  • BO2 redacted commands.
  • Freiberufler Geschäftsführer.
  • Vintage Möbel mieten Nürnberg.
  • Samsung Tab S2 Android Version.
  • Bob schneiden vorher nachher.
  • Flohmarkt Freiburg 01.02 2020.
  • Auktionshaus Küstenhammer Rostock.
  • Mag ich Schule teste dich.
  • Lesekompetenz Grundschule NRW.